Construction Executive - Reputable Seattle Based GC
Reputable Seattle Based General Contractor
Diverse project portfolio & opportunity to help build team
About Our Client
My client is a unique technical builder driven by results; this has given them their stellar reputation. Their work scope focus is on complex and sustainable projects with a wide variety of clientele.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Responsible for the administration and management of various construction projects.
- Work intimately with the project managers, superintendents, client and other colleagues to coordinate and ensure the schedule, safety and quality control.
- Work alongside the owner, architects and engineers to facilitate design and construction processes.
- Manage estimating, scheduling, quality control, reporting progress, reviewing and coordinating design and safety coordination.
- Attend proposal meeting with the owner to review and discuss the scope of work, ways of reducing costs and provide ideas for value engineering.
- Manage the buyout of the project and assist in selecting subcontractors.
- 100% detailed/hands-on knowledge of project requirements and deliverables.
- Demonstrated understanding of building processes and systems.
- Cost control/billings/Collections/Change Management/Monthly Status Reports
- Challenge and support jobsite and self-perform work team.
- Accountable for project completion and financials, critical success factors, and customer satisfaction results.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar)
- Background in preconstruction planning, estimating, scheduling, and subcontractor bidding and close out
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Top end of market competitive pay plus bonus
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K retirement plan, above average contribution
- Sick days, holidays, and vacation weeks