Construction - Hospitality Superintendent - Atlanta
Fantastic leadership opportunity with a reputable GC in the Greater Atlanta Area
Strong growing pipeline of construction hospitality interiors projects for 2020
About Our Client
Our client is a well known General Contractor across the Greater Atlanta Area that has been around for the last 15 years. They have a strong focus on their commitment to their client's safety and quality. They specialize on interiors projects within the commercial market. They specifically focus on hospitality interiors projects.
- Enforce safety and quality control policies
- Develop site logistics plans for entire project to maximize productivity and minimize impact to building occupant
- Willing to train, self-perform and inspect all trades to ensure punch work is completed with the highest quality passing inspections and exceeding customer expectations.
- Direct, coordinate, and facilitate meetings for owners, subcontractors, architects, and local authorities
- Stay informed of all field activities
- Attend and participates in project meetings
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working as a Superintendent for minimum of 5 years
- Ability to effectively lead and communicate with subcontractors
- Advanced Knowledge of Tools and equipment
- Advanced ability to interpret blue prints
- Personal effectiveness with integrity and accountability
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with full benefits included.