Construction Manager - Cape Cod Custom Homes up to $20M
Join one of Massachusett's Top Custom Home Builders, projects up to $20M!
Base salary up to $110K, 2+ weeks PTO, health, travel, & more!
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Custom Home Builder in the Greater Boston Area. They service Greater Boston Suburbs as well as Cape Cod. They typically take on projects worth between $10M and $20M, ranking them among some of the best home builders in the state. With a strong pipeline of projects ahead on the Cape, they are seeking a Construction Manager with Custom Home building experience to join their team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Manager will be responsible for:
- daily oversight of the job site
- managing and coordinating subcontractors and tradesmen
- acting as the main point of contact for the client
- reporting directly to the Director of Construction
- ensuring that the project is being completed according to budget and schedule
The Successful Applicant
The right Construction Manager will have:
- 5+ years of experience in high-end residential construction (Custom Homes, High-end Renovations)
- experience building on the Cape (preferred)
- strong attention to detail
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- a passion for high-end residential construction
What's on Offer
The Construction Manager will receive:
- a base salary up to $110,000 based on experience
- health and dental insurance
- 401k + company match
- 2+ weeks PTO
- the opportunity to join a Top Custom Home Builder with a strong pipeline of projects ahead