Construction Manager - Commercial Construction
$125,000 - $150,000 + Bonus + Benefits!
Lead major academic, commercial construction projects across DC, MD & VA!
About Our Client
My client is an established, extremely successful Construction Management organization; they are looking for their Construction Manager, ideally with a background in managing major schools/ K-12 commercial construction projects in the $20-$80 million range, who can lead projects whilst working with autonomy.
- Being the Main Construction Project Manager for major schools/ K-12 construction projects
- Working both in the main office and on site
- Working closely with the Lead Superintendent/ Site Manager
- Contracts Management
- Project scheduling and cost control
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally, you would have a background in managing major schools/ K-12 commercial construction projects but experience managing base-building, commercial construction projects is also acceptable
- A proven background in overseeing construction projects of a minimum of $20 million
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
This company are a true specialist within their market sector, with an excellent reputation; they also have an excellent pipeline of projects so you are guaranteed work once this project is completed!
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page Construction!