- Large Homebuilder with competitive base salary
- Client has a healthy pipeline of projects through to 2023
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing residential construction company looking for an individual who works well as a team player. They are a successful company that focuses on providing customer service and beautiful production and semi-custom home projects.
- Manage the day to day jobsite activities and operations for the construction of the project (residential houses).
- Responsible for project quality control.
- Provide leadership to the subcontractor workforce.
- Review the plans and specifications for the project.
- Prepare, manage and update the project schedule including determining the sequence for work and scheduling all material deliveries.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings to ensure that safety measures are understood and being followed.
- Address any safety issues on the jobsite as they arise and report any incidents to all appropriate parties.
- Complete any necessary paperwork responsibilities including daily records of field activity.
- Manage site logistics, coordinate site visit inspection requests.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- ground-up home projects experience valued at $300k-$800k
- The construction manager duties include the delivery of materials, tools, equipment, worker productivity and safety
- Responsible for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses depending upon the contractual arrangements
- Duties also include overseeing project safety and housekeeping of all subcontractors. Managing project communication and on-site project coordination meetings, as well as completion of daily field reports and all field documentation.
- Depending on the job size and Client requirements you may have a dual role as Construction Manager and Project Manager. You will be responsible for the success of the project from inception to final close-out including all aspects of the design, job cost, schedule, and quality.
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary (dependent on experience)
- Discretionary bonus
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Cell allowance
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental