- Join a fast growing, global real estate firm with 60,000+ units worldwide
- Oversee start to finish construction, upgrades, and restorations here in Boston
About Our Client
My client is a growing Real Estate Investment firm focused within multifamily properties, having $700M in assets and more than 3,000+ units across 5+ states.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Establish the project control plan
- Control the rate of production and quality on all projects, their associated cost and expected receipts.
- Establish base line and monitor construction schedules. Insure construction schedules are adhered and deadlines met.
- Secure building permits, licenses and occupancy certificates.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure building the project on schedule and within budget. Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client and Architect. Review job cost reports and maintain accurate and timely indicated cost reporting.
- Coordinate meetings with Owner's representatives, Architects/Engineers for obtaining approvals to jointly discuss procedures, progress, problems and scheduling.
- Assist in preparation of bid day information.
- Author and issue meeting minutes promptly.
- Schedule and assist in progress meetings with Trade Contractors and Construction Superintendents.
- Secure scheduling for equipment, material, shop drawing submittals and deliveries.
- Assume additional responsibilities or special projects as needed.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Building Construction Technology, or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager (running your own work)
- Experience in multifamily or capital improvement projects
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple projects
- Ability to utilize Procore
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The Construction Manager will get:
- Base salary up to $110,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with match
- Growth potential