- Recognized Multifamily Developer
- Stable Pipeline of Projects
About Our Client
- Colorado Multifamily Developer
- Focuses on creating and capturing opportunities for our residents, our associates and our investors.
- Oversees multiple construction projects from preconstruction through project close-out.
- Promotes the corporate safety policy and leads implementation with project teams.
- Responsible for the operational performance of the company on assigned projects.
- Includes mentoring, scheduling, cost projections, productivity improvement, change order management, quality control and safety performance on assigned projects.
- Writes and reviews contract agreements with clients and subcontractors.
- Negotiates deal points and resolves discrepancies on assigned projects.
- Advises project teams concerning construction means, methods, schedules, productivity and site logistics.
- Ensure project teams develop, monitor and execute appropriate project controls.
- Ensure projects develop and comply with QA / QC plans.
- Drive project profitability.
- Drive innovation and high performance in project teams.
- Assist preconstruction efforts with scheduling; and constructability and estimate reviews.
- Facilitate a smooth transfer of projects from preconstruction to construction operations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or a construction-related field.
- 10 years of progressive experience in construction project management
- Experience as lead project manager on major building projects
- Applicants must reside in or have immediate plans to relocate to the Denver Metro area. Denver area experience preferred.
What's on Offer
- Health and Dental insurance
- Life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary supplemental insurance
- Health Saving Account
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan