Construction Manager - Owners Rep
High Rise Luxury Developer
Strong Pipeline of Local Work
About Our Client
They have a steady project pipeline of luxury high rise, luxury condos, and luxury senior living projects. They have an excellent reputation and a track record of promoting from within and rewarding talented employees with bonuses. The firm is seeking an Owners Rep. with luxury high rise finish knowledge.
- Work closely with the General Contractor to ensure successful project compleation
- Ability to create project budgets and schedules
- Ability to speak the language of Project Management (GC, MEP, RFQ, RFP, RFI, LOI, COI, LEED, VE, TI)
- Ability to produce reports, evaluation comparisons, summaries, meeting minutes with both the owner and contractor
- Ability to read, comment and advise clients on lease documents, construction documents, contracts, agreements, proposals, etc.
- Work closely with the project management team, senior leadership, and general contractor
- Ability to write RFPs for AV, Commissioning, Design, Construction, Furniture, Moving, Data Cabling, Signage, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5+ years working on luxury high rise projects, with high end finishes
- Construction or engineering degree is strongly preferred
- Experience working for a General Contractor / Construction Management Firm
- Enjoys interacting with people on a daily basis
- Navigate complex relationships, partnering with General Contractors
What's on Offer
- Owners Rep opportunity, with a major high end Florida based Developer.
- Very competitive Base Salary
- Opportunity to work directly with leading Owners, Architects, and Contractors
- Strong PTO, Benefits, and 401(k)
- Fast track to a leadership position within the organization