- Top Residential Construction Company and market leader across NC
- Strong project pipeline and above market compensation
About Our Client
Our client is an established Residential Construction company, formely under the umbrella of a larger corporation and have since grown into one of the most reputable and well known Home Builders in the region. This firm offers candidates quick career growth, excellent work life balance, paid overtime and the ability to work on prominent residential construction projects. If interested, apply below for immediate consideration or contact Arkadiy Kuvaev directly to learn more at 617-824-2651.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Manager - Top Regional Homebuilder - Raleigh will:
- Manage the day to day jobsite activities and operations for the construction of the project (residential houses).
- Responsible for project quality control.
- Provide leadership to the subcontractor workforce.
- Review the plans and specifications for the project.
- Prepare, manage and update the project schedule including determining the sequence for work and scheduling all material deliveries.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings to ensure that safety measures are understood and being followed.
- Address any safety issues on the jobsite as they arise and report any incidents to all appropriate parties.
- Complete any necessary paperwork responsibilities including daily records of field activity.
- Manage site logistics, coordinate site visit inspection requests.
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Manager - Top Regional Homebuilder - Raleigh should have:
- 4+ Years of Experience in Residential Construction / Ground-up home building
- Experience with construction softwares
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
The Construction Manager - Top Regional Homebuilder - Raleigh will receive:
- Strong base salary (dependent on experience)
- Discretionary bonus
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Paid overtime
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
If interested, apply below for immediate consideration or contact Arkadiy directly to learn more at 617-824-2651.