Exciting opportunity to oversee an entire region.
Work with one fo the nationa top rated developers
About Our Client
Founded with a focus on college housing, this real estate group is made up of 3 core companies. First and foremost they are a development and construction company, combined with an in-house property and asset management company, and finally a college housing focused asset holding company. Serving as both owners and managers of this nation wide portfolio has fostered an ownership mentality, with all decisions being driven by core property management principles, rather than artificial; short-term objectives.
- Perform detailed review of the specifications and design documents throughout the design process for site and building design.
- Construction Manager expectation is to be involved in one to two projects simultaneously in same region.
- Participate and provide input throughout the design process for improved constructability and value engineering options.
- Assume responsibility and communicate effectively with SVP Construction, Pre-Con Manager, Superintendents, vendors, subcontractors, governing authorities and owners.
- Supervise a team of Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents as necessary based on assigned projects.
- Prepare bid documents.
- Negotiate and award subcontracts.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 7 years experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of multi-family construction.
- Commercial or multi-family (townhomes, garden apartments, Type IIIA ON Podiums, and condominiums) development experience is required.
- Strong time management skills.
- Can manage all facets of the construction from beginning to end.
What's on Offer
- Top Industry pay (highly competitive).
- High bonuses
- Comprehensive medical/Dental.
- 401(k) with company match.