- Join an established company
- Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is a full-service and vertically integrated real estate development company focusing on commercial projects with a specific focus in light industrial and some hospitality.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage the Design and Construction team to design and build the project safely, high quality, on budget, and on schedule.
- Lead design page turn meetings prior to issuance of documents to the general contractor
- Review costs to date and cost to complete projections for the design team and their subconsultants
- Review all bulletins and provide feedback to owner and HDF as needed
- Utilize vast experience in hotel design and development to lead the value management effort
- Develop a list of value management ideas and review with general contractor for development of pricing
- Meet with general contractor weekly to ensure that the value management pricing is being completed
- Plan, manage and advise owner on pre-design, design, pre-construction and construction efforts including value assessment, constructability review, permit process, master schedule, project budget.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in a Construction related field is preferred.
- Experience in light industrial construction or development required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Timberline software
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open to travel to central Texas once a week
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary, lifetime fitness membership and Mariott hotel discounts