Construction Project Coordinator
Growing Commercial General Contractor hiring Project Coordinator for Newport
Competitive base salary, room for growth, great culture!
About Our Client
This commercial general contractor focuses on tenant improvement construction projects of office space, retail, restaurants and hotels! Solid tenured employees and great benefits!
Construction Project Coordinator in Newport Beach, Los Angeles will be responsbile for:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process, track and distribute project RFIs, submittals and requests for information; update project trackers and reports utilizing Procore project management software
- Manage, maintain and distribute construction drawings and addenda
- Update and distribute client and sub-contractor meeting minutes
- Facilitate weekly project coordination meetings; prepare agendas and compile required documentation to reflect relevant topics each week
- Input progress updates on construction schedules
- Distribute Pre-Construction Site Surveys
- Print/distribute weekly logs
- Maintain and schedule work calendar for Project Directors and Project Managers
- Process project team's expenses
- Liaise with internal teams as well as Subcontractors, Vendors, Clients and Design teams (Architects & Engineers) throughout the duration of the project
The Successful Applicant
Project Coordinators, please apply if you live near Newport Beach and have a construction background! If you are a Project Coordinator, apply now!
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in an administrative support role in a fast-paced office setting is ideal
- Excellent organization and attention to detail skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Work well both independently as well as in a team setting
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Timberline (preferred but not required), PlanGrid (preferred but not required), and Procore (preferred but not required)
What's on Offer
Construction Project Coordinator will receive a very competitve base pay, bonuses, health care, 401k and gas reimbursement! Plus the opportunity to work in a wonderful culture!