- Local General Contractor located in Bothell and been in business since 1972
- Focuses on healthcare and life sciences, both ground up at TI
About Our Client
Local General Contractor HQ in Bothell. Established back in 1972 and focuses exclusively on health-care and life-sciences. Brings in roughly $80-$100M in annual revenue with strong pipeline/ambition for growth. Client embraces a culture of client advocacy and takes personal responsibility for the success of every project.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Construction Coordinator responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Position based in Bothell
- Assist in preparing and updating all assigned project schedules, including subcontractors and material deliveries.
- Assist in pre-construction activities including take-offs, bid solicitation, bid review, subcontractor negotiations and assembly of the final project budget.
- Assist in the development of monthly cash flow projections.
- Attend and participate in daily project meetings.
- Assist in identifying conflicts and work to find and implement viable solutions.
- Prioritize tasks to provide a smooth flow of progress throughout the project; overseeing the tasks and responsibilities assigned to employees and subcontractors;.
- Make frequent visits to the project site, verifying that the site is organized and clean, and that satisfactory progress is being made in order to meet the established completion target.
The Successful Applicant
Successful Construction Coordinator will:
- Possess strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Be an excellent communicator - both verbally and in written correspondence
- Have accountability and take pride and ownership of your work
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand English
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience with MS Project or similar scheduling software preferred.
- Experience with Procore preferred.
- Candidates must be a positive team player who is willing to learn.
What's on Offer
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- A competitive base salary
- Strong bonus
- Extremely lucrative retirement profit sharing
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/Safe Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing training and employee development