- Huge emphasis on work/life balance including a flexible schedule
- High growth potential
About Our Client
Since 1995, my client has been making a name for themselves as a premier General Contractor in the Detroit market. Their full pipeline of interesting work includes Light Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare, and Design/Build work. They're committed to creating positive interactions with anyone who comes into contact with their team, whether that is employees or clients and have cultivated a culture of promoting from within and developing their talent into leadership positions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist Project Manager in all phases of construction
- Writes RFI's, submits for approval and distributes accordingly.
- Reviews and understands the subcontract documents as they apply to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Work with owner/client to provide updates, obtain approvals and complete change orders for scope of work revisions
- Assists with documenting changes; maintains project records, red line transfers and correspondence.
- Ensure all work is done in compliance with OSHA
- Monitor project costs to stay within budget
The Successful Applicant
* 1+ years of industry experience
* Experience in Commercial or Light Industrial Construction preferred
* BS in Construction Management or equivalent required
* Must have strong computer skills and be well versed in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Additional preference given if experienced in Microsoft Project, P6 Primavera, Cosential, On-Screen Takeoff
What's on Offer
* Competitive base salary of $70-90k based on experience
* High bonus potential
* Medical, dental, vision
* Excellent company culture with high employee retention
* 401(k) with 5% match
* Car allowance