- Medium sized GC
- Focused on high quality construction
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable commercial general contractor based in San Clemente with a proven track record by continually bringing in new and repeat business in the commercial building and construction industry. Huge backlog to support lots of work. Specializing in commercial projects across Orange County, and quickly expanding into Los Angeles, the Inland Empire, and San Diego County. Looking to grow team and develop new leaders for within the business.
* Construction Project Engineer - Commercial GC
* Coordinates with project architects, designers, owners, and field personnel.
* Responsible for generating RFIs
* Manages project subcontractors.
* Offers technical information to project supervisor to insure work complies with applicable codes, drawings, and specifications.
* Coordinate change orders, job site equipment, assist in preparation of estimates, and compile data to assist in analyzing project progress.
* Inspects all work to assure compliance with plans and specifications.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
* 1-4 years of experience working in commercial construction at a general contractor
* Working knowledge of Procore, MS Project, MS Office software
* Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience using construction management software
* Strong desire to advance within the organization
What's on Offer
* Competitive base salary, dependent on experience
* Benefits and 401K match
* Incredible company culture and environment
* Upward mobility, career growth potential, and industry leading training