Construction Project Estimator
Earn market leading compensation
Work for one one of the most highly recognized General Contractors in the Midwes
About Our Client
One of the most flexible and progressive firms we work with in Wisconsin, our client is an established AEC firm that has been around for decades, and has an impressive back-log of projects through 2021. Over the years they have thrived by focusing on an integrated delivery and design-build approach. Their culture is one of accountability, flexibility and trust. They are looking to expand their Preconstruction team as part of their growth plan by hiring an estimator.
- Solicit and maintain strong relationships with current and potential clients
- Prepare and submit proposals, within time-frame and following up until closed
- Facilitate an effective hand-off to the project manager, engineers and architects
- Monitor budgets throughout the construction process
- Evaluate and prepare pricing for change orders.
- Update & maintain accurate pipeline reports, track leads, bookings, forecasting, reporting
- Build out a small department of other estimating professionals
- Flexible enough to handle some project management duties
- Ability to lead from the front
- Utilize technology to actualize on effective project and cost delivery
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required
- Minimum of three years of experience in Estimating or Preconstruction at a local General Contractor or Real Estate Developer
- Ability to work hand-and-hand with in-house architects, engineers and designers
- Experience with conceptual and design-build estimates
- Experience maintaining strong relationship with local subcontractors, architects, and clients
- Potential interest in ownership or director level supervision preferred
What's on Offer
The right fit for this firm will receive market leading compensation with a competitive bonus structure, a company vehicle, a competitive benefits package, and the promise of career development and advancement.