- Booming Commercial construction company with a strong backlog of projects.
- Career Growth and Leadership role with so much to offer
About Our Client
We are a company of thinkers, doers, innovators, and owners. Our people don't just build projects - they bring them to life. We work across many markets and across the country, which means that there are many possibilities for growth and development throughout your career, not to mention the added opportunity for flexibility and optimizing your work-life balance. We work for interesting people, on exciting jobs, every day.
- With three independent offices working in more than ten markets, you might think it would be tough to find a unifying thread that defines our culture, but it's actually very simple. Our culture centers around a vision of shared success. We thrive on the satisfaction that comes with helping our clients through difficult challenges. In turn, we challenge ourselves to be more active in our own communities and we take the time to share our successes at work with those at home.
This Company is a 100% employee-owned company. We strive to add value to our services and ensure great client experiences.The success of our company lies with us. We are accountable to each other and together, through our actions and our daily engagement, we deliver on the overall company vision.
- Project Executive reports directly to the President.
- Project Executive is the primary client contact for the relationship to manage client expectations.
- Ensure consistent performance, project delivery (preconstruction and construction) will exceed client expectations.
- Responsible for all corporate commitments and follow through.
- Responsible for maintaining client loyalty least of which is satisfaction.
- Responsible for understanding client's loyalties and why, extended relationships, background, and goals.
- Arrange opportunities for personal interaction and networking of those that surround the client from architects, engineers, brokers, and other staff associated with and supporting the client.
- Participate in bid proposal kick-off meetings.
- Assist and manage proposal responses, schedule development, take the lead in outlining shortlist presentations of the team (rehearsal, presentation, post review of presentation).
- Conduct Post closeout review of project.
- Participate extensively in helping to acquire and define projects and develop budgets that will achieve profitability objectives taking into account project-specific challenges.
- Set appropriate milestones and assign staff qualified to handle the scope and complexity of the project.
- Provide oversight in managing all necessary resources throughout the entire project from start-up through closeout and ensure that the Owner's expectations, budgetary and profitability objectives are exceeded
- Oversight of projects at a high level from beginning to end including budget, costs, unexpected events, general performance, and overall progress against plan.
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations of projects are transitioned effectively to Project Managers and Superintendents from Preconstruction when work commences in the field.
- Project Acquisition
- Review projects for unique challenges that will impact budget/profitability objectives utilizing Litmus Test.
- Proposal / Project Start Up/Turnover/Pre-Construction
- Assign appropriate Project Management Staff in association with the Operations Manager and Regional Manager.
- Ensure Turnover meeting occurs between Preconstruction and Operation teams.
- Project Management, Quality Review and Project Close-Out; responsible for ensuring that Projects achieve budget and profitability objectives. This includes:
- Monitor and evaluate Project Management and Superintendent Staff assignments.
- Accurately manage the forecast of project performance
- Visit sites regularly to monitor project performance, schedule, and expenditures with project staff, highlight potential challenges and provide leadership in responding creatively to bring projects in on schedule and under budget, where feasible.
- Monitoring Client Relationships and address as needed.
- Attend owner and project meetings, maintain continuous client contact to gauge performance perceptions and communicate relevant information to Project Team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess Passion, Integrity, Hard Work and Professionalism.
- Strong team building skills.
- Committed to excellence.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent business judgment to consistently analyze and execute financial trade-offs which frequently involve dealing with incomplete data and ambiguity.
- Superior problem-solving skills together with the ability to confidently and decisively take action necessary to achieve strong project closeouts while maintaining positive team relations.
- The ability to constantly multi-task and handle competing priorities between TCC's business needs, organizational issues, and sound customer relations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail evidenced by a strong command of all applicable contract and legal provisions impacting profitability on assigned projects.
- Judgment to know when to appropriately escalate issues up the chain of command.
- Excellent diplomatic and communication skills, able to interact effectively with executive and the ability to handle and resolve conflict effectively in a firm but fair manner.
- Ability to develop the confidence of clients to gain future project awards.
- Client Focused and Client Connected
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Employee Stock Options (ESOP)