- Strong construction project pipeline heading into 2022
- Very supportive and family oriented culture
About Our Client
Client is a top commercial construction general contractor with a growing portfolio in the commercial construction space. Strong growth and many projects are already lined up for 2022. Company places strong emphasis on supportive family culture.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Be the face of the organization and promote the company to clients and partners
- Ensure the organization's general economic and financial conditions are taken into consideration to ensure the company's goals are met and matched with available resources
- Identify new opportunities to increase market share and company revenue
- Identify, approach and secure new business opportunities to ensure the organization's targets are met
- Ensure the organization's existing client relationships are enhanced even further
- Provide support to operations team to ensure existing clients are engaged and happy with the service they are receiving
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Hospitality and/or Mixed Use construction required
- Experience in Ground Up Construction
- 15 - 20 years of experience working a related field ideal
- Must have financial knowledge to complete projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stable work record
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field required
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience.