Construction Project Executive
Leadership opportunity at a top South Florida General Contractor
Excellent compensation package, with a generous base salary and bonus
About Our Client
Leading South Florida General Contracting firm with a demonstrated history of success within the Commercial Construction industry. Looking to add a Project Executive to the team to provide business development, project leadership, and mentorship to their growing team. The position will report to the President of Construction.
The Construction Project Executive will:
- Develop new business for the company
- Identify key issues and develop strategies to overcome internal or external challenges
- Prepare RFP/bid packages and manage the bid process.
- Choose projects to bid on and work directly with clients
- Lead all project meetings.
- Manage daily staff assignments and participate in staff meetings.
- Review progress reports to assure target cost, schedule, safety and risk management; direct course corrections when necessary.
- Oversee the process submittals, RFIs, shop drawings, substitution requests, and change orders
- Responsible for establishing and implementing a quality assurance/quality control program.
- Responsible for solicitation, evaluation and selection of architects, subcontractors, and other vendors.
- Review and approve monthly payment requests prior to certification by the architect and payment by the owner.
- Manage the preparation of daily and weekly reports
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Project Executive should have:
- Minimum of 15+ years' experience in construction project management with a reputable general contractor
- Ability to manage multiple complex, multimillion-dollar projects simultaneously
- Rolodex of network connections in the South Florida market
- Degree in engineering or construction management highly preferred.
- Proven experience in multiple project classes within the construction industry.
- Proficient in Pre-Construction standards and procedures.
- Expert in building systems and assemblies.
- Demonstrated leadership ability
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Executive will receive:
- Competitive base salary (at or above market rate)
- Significant bonus potential
- Further internal promotion potential
- Ample Paid Time Off and sick time