Construction Project Executive
Competitive Base Salary
Opportunity to run your own team
About Our Client
My client has serviced the tri county area for over 50 years. They are a leading general contractor with a primary focus in the residential/K-12 market.
* Responsible for the administration and management of various construction projects. * Work intimately with the project managers, superintendents, client and other colleagues to coordinate and ensure the schedule, safety and quality control.
* Work alongside the owner, architects and engineers to facilitate design and construction processes.
* Manage estimating, scheduling, quality control, reporting progress, reviewing and coordinating design and safety coordination.
* Attend proposal meeting with the owner to review and discuss the scope of work, ways of reducing costs and provide ideas for value engineering.
* Manage the buyout of the project and assist in selecting subcontractors.
* 100% detailed/hands-on knowledge of project requirements and deliverables.
* Demonstrated understanding of building processes and systems.
* Cost control/billings/Collections/Change Management/Monthly Status Reports
* Challenge and support jobsite and self-perform work team.
* Accountable for project completion and financials, critical success factors, and customer satisfaction results.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field. * Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar)
* Background in preconstruction planning, estimating, scheduling, and subcontractor bidding and close out
* Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
* Top end of market competitive pay plus bonus * Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401K retirement plan
* Sick days, holidays, and vacation weeks