Construction Project Executive
Ownership opportunity in 4 years
Immediately make an impact at a leading commercial General Contractor
About Our Client
An industry-leading provider of commercial general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for private sector clients across The Pacific Northwest. Performing both interior and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Around since the 40's, they have consistently been a mid-sized player in town, powering through the recession and investing themselves in a couple different markets to ensure the company's continued growth
Responsibilities Will Include But Not Be Limited To:
- Bringing in a book of business
- From Day 1 - you will have say in company direction, projects that are chosen to bid and working directly with existing clients (either relationships you've formed or ones the company already has)
- Estimating on projects that are brought in, can even be conceptual when right in front of the client.
- Manages daily staff assignments and participates in monthly staff meetings.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing a quality assurance and quality control program.
- Leads all project meetings.
- Prepares RFP/bid packages and manages the bid process.
- Responsible for solicitation, evaluation and selection of the architect, other sub-consultants and the contractor/s.
- Oversees the processing of submittals, requests for information, shop drawings, substitution requests, change proposals and change orders.
- Reviews and approves monthly payment requests, including lien waivers prior to certification by the architect and payment by the owner.
- Manages the preparation of daily and weekly reports, and prepares monthly reports that discuss, in detail, the status of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Interest in Ownership
- Minimum of 10 years in commercial construction
- Motivation to work either in a business development role or solely as a project executive
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company providing you with the career opportunities you are looking for! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (FULLY compensated)
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Excellent PTO package
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus