Construction Project Executive
Highly Reputable, 130-year-old General Contractor local in the Seattle area
Large complex projects; commercial, high-rise office buildings, hospitals, etc.
About Our Client
An industry-leading provider of General Contracting for public and private sector clients across the nation and across the globe. Specializing in steel and concrete vertical construction, with projects valued from $50M to $300M.
- Help develop and manage the value engineering process with project owners and designers.
- Partnering with Project Management team to develop detailed comprehensive subcontract scopes of work and oversee job start-up and close-out activities
- Ensure qualified staff is on board to support project needs and the overall performance of the project team by supervising assigned Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, and Project Engineers, Superintendents, General Superintendents, and other field personnel.
- Create schedules and ensuring "As-Built" schedule is being maintained on each project.
- Handle all Customer issues, general customer relations and other project issues.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of commercial construction estimating in negotiated contracts
- Strong tenure throughout career
- Provide oversight and accountability for large project(s)
- Manage contract administration including, but not limited to: terms, change requests, invoices and progress payments, etc
- Establish and implement project objective and procedures
- Maintain project budgets, costs, and pricing, ensuring delivery of a profitable project.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Review work of Senior Project Manager(s) and Project Manager(s) assigned to projects
- Mentor and manage team members, establishing and fostering team environment
- Develop team members for future career consideration and training opportunities
- Provide high level management of quality, risk, safety, and compliance for the project and team members
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company with a highly-reputable name in the market. This translate to developing your skills and taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days
- Employee Referral Bonus