Construction Project Executive
Industry leading benefits that are unmatched across the market
Directly impact an entire business sector with the ability to move up to VP
About Our Client
My client is a well-known General Contractor in the Chicago space who, over the past 20+ years, has been consistently ranked amongst the top GC's in the Midwest by ENR. With current projects in the Commercial, Industrial, Interiors, Medical, Multifamily and Interior markets my client's diverse portfolio enable them to remain stable in the industry and allows all employees access to a variation of projects.
Provide Operations oversight and direction in the following areas:
- Manage a staff of 5-15 Project Managers, Superintendents, and Project Support staff.
- Assist in the development and implementation of corporate policies and procedures to achieve established corporate goals and support the corporate mission statement.
- Client Maintenance.
- Procedural and process issues.
- Financial issues and reporting processes.
- Subcontractor performance issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Four year Construction Science/Engineering degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10 to 15 years of responsibility for the total execution of large commercial construction projects is preferred.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Commercial Construction estimating, means and methods, accounting, project administration, LEED certifications, and a thorough understanding of industry practices.
- Experience in the management of Superintendents, Project Managers, and Project Support staff.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Must possess the utmost of personal integrity and have the ability to create and lead an organization culture of collaboration, both internally and externally, in order to maintain the superior reputation of firm
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary - equal to experience & market
- Healthcare is free for the employee and family
- Industry leading bonus program
- Car allowance, phone, laptop, etc.
- Great company culture with good work/life balance
- 401k match
- Ability to quickly move up to managerial role
- Opportunity to spearhead a department that is in growth
- Once in a lifetime chance to see how one of the best construction companies across the nation operates