- Massive contributor in the Charleston Market
- New office-High potential market with opportunity for progression!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest multifamily developers in the country, and has recently opened a new Charlotte office as they continue their expansion into the southeast real estate market. With development, construction, and property management capabilities - the business is a true one stop shop when it comes to apartment and condo living. The team is seeking a Project Manager and will be tasked with helping lead large wood frame and high rise apartment projects!
If you are a Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager in the area, please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Ryan directly for more information at 617-428-0780.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Managing personnel development.
- Communicating job expectations, enforcing policies & procedures, and managing & coaching employees.
- Conducting regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and compliant with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Being a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Potentially working with the pre-construction team in development of project
- Managing budget and financial reporting, interpreting and analyzing reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager will have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field strongly preferred
- Experience with Multifamily construction 150 Units+ preferred
- 5+ years of total, progressive project management with a GC
- Applicable project management software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- People smarts and experience in a team-oriented environment
What's on Offer
The Successful Project Manager will receive:
- Base salary contingent on experience, ranging roughly $90,000-$120,000
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
- Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered