- A Large General Contractor with a great growth track!
- Newer office in the region with opportunity for progression into leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a large general contractor across North Carolina. The group has been in operation for over 20 years in the Carolina's construction market, with a specialty in light industrial, manufacturing, and distribution center projects up to $60M. Voted among NC's best places to work for several years in a row, the team is looking to add a Project Manager to the team based in the Charlotte market.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Construction Project Manager - Charlotte will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Manages personnel development.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- May work with pre-construction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction Project Manager - Charlotte will be have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field strongly preferred
- Experience with multifamily projects strongly preferred, though commercial or mixed-use projects will be considered
- 6+ years of Project Management Experience
- Local to Greater Charlotte, although re-locators will be considered
- 10M+ construction project experience strongly preferred
- Applicable software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager - Charlotte will receive:
- Base salary contingent on experience, ranging roughly $95,000-$115,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered