- Opportunity to join a leading General Contractor of the Midwest
- Exposure to commercial/retail and a variety of other project markets
About Our Client
Our client is both a developer and general contractor that is located in Chicago, IL. They are consistently winning new projects and looking to grow their team with a Project Manager that has experience in retail and commercial projects. They are searching for someone that is eager to grow and looking to run their own projects.
- 80% of their projects are developed themselves
- Projects: commercial, retail, restaurant and various other projects
- Annual Revenue: $50M/year
- Projects based in IL, IN, MI, CO, MO
- Benefits: 100% medical coverage, 401k, profit sharing, life insurance, PTO, sick days, holidays and bonus potential
- Strong growth potential, only really like to promote from within
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
- Prepare individual packages for competitive bidding of all project work. Receive, analyze and clarify all bids. Make award recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Construction for a general contractor
- Experience with both ground up
- Estimating background
- Retail or Commercial projects is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Salary Range: $85K - $105K (based heavily on experience)
- Competitive Benefits package including Health, Dental, and Vision
- 3 weeks PTO plus holidays
- Exposure to diverse markets and projects
- Strong career growth and autonomy
- Car Allowance (based upon level)
- 401(k) with 5% company match