- High base salary with performance based bonus.
- Opportunity to work with a reputable brand in the Chicago marketplace.
About Our Client
Our client has been working in the Chicago marketplace for over 100 years. They are a tight knit group with a family feel and highly inclusive culture, which gives you direct access to leadership. Their primary project types are affordable housing, commercial, municipality, religious, senior living, and healthcare.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment, submittal and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a three-week look-ahead schedule for all activities on the job site; submit to Project Manager and/or Prime contractor weekly.
- Facilitate company safety program (job site safety inspections, weekly safety meetings, etc.).
- Maintain daily reports to submit to Project Manager and or Prime contractor daily.
- Review and adhere to project schedule.
- Maintain project photos of all phases and features of work.
- Maintain entire job site in neat and orderly manner. Assure good housekeeping practices are employed in all areas.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all equipment and material installed is what was submitted by subcontractor.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field
- 3-10+ years of experience in Construction or light industrial/self-storage projects
- Experience with both ground up and renovations
- Willingness to travel 3-4 days per week and be home on the weekends
- Proficient in Procore and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Salary Range: $90K - $120K (based heavily on experience)
- Competitive Benefits package including Health, Dental, and Vision
- ALL travel expenses paid fully
- 100% medical coverage for employee
- 3 weeks PTO plus holidays
- Bonus potential and profit-sharing
- Exposure to diverse markets and projects
- Strong career growth and autonomy
- Flexible work/life balance
- Car Allowance (based upon level)
- 401(k) with 5% company match