- Dynamic Project Management opportunity with above market compensation package
- Apply today and be considered within 24 hours.
About Our Client
Our client is Real Estate Developer with over 35 years of industry experience in Ohio with a strong hold in the Cincinnati Multifamily markets. Our client offers an excellent opportunity for Project Managers to see their projects through from concept to completion, alongside a positive and collaborative team climate.
- Provide project leadership and establish, implement and support a proactive project safety culture
- Manage the development and review of bid packages to procure competitive subcontract proposals
- Manage jobsite subcontractor meetings to ensure that the project goals are met
- Review monthly invoices and oversees documentation and approval needed to ensure timely funding for the project
- Lead the management of cost reporting including but not limited to contracts, purchase orders, and scope revisions to achieve defined project goals
- Ensure overall financial health of the project and project forecasts
- Represent our client in the subcontract negotiations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of Construction Project Management experience.
- Working knowledge of construction technology and details.
- Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients.
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC and electrical.
- Experience in Multi-family, Commercial, or residential projects
What's on Offer
- Base salary up to $115K depending upon experience.
- High earning bonus potential.
- Top benefits (Health, Dental, Vision).
- 401K match up to 6%.
- Life insurance.
- Up to 3 weeks PTO starting, paid company holidays and sick leave.
- Paternity and Maternity leave.
- Company vehicle/car allowance.
- Company tech (cell phone and laptop).
- Flexible hours and good work/life balance.
- Regular company events.
- Excellent company culture and leadership.
- Clear path for growth into Senior Project Manager.