- Opportunity to work on diverse portfolio of high-quality projects
- Be part of a well-established construction team
About Our Client
A full cycle developer and general contractor with 20+ years of experience in multifamily, commercial, and industrial construction. Our client has developed and managed over 200 facilities in 33 states and has seen over 50% growth in the past 5 years. Operating since 1998, our client has grown year over year where they currently do $75 Million annually in revenue.
- Overall management and administration of construction projects.
- Management / coordination with project superintendents, engineering, and accounting team.
- Maintenance of scheduling, financial goals, quality and safety standards
- Subcontractor Procurement and coordination to ensure schedule and quality requirements
- Procurement Scheduling, Project Scheduling
- Communication with Senior Management and Clients
- Coordinate purchasing
- Manage field activities to ensure all work is completed to plan and is executed within the established schedule and budget.
- Manage the quality and pace of work conducted on site.
- Coordinate, monitor and distribute client design modifications. Track changes in conjunction with project contingency.
- Provide strong document and project controls including monitoring RFI and Submittal traffic for potential cost/schedule impacts.
- Perform other Construction Management duties and assist Business Development functions as necessary.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in relevant field is preferred
- Experience with Multifamily, Senior Living, or Commercial Construction
- 5+ years experience as an assistant Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, or Project Engineer
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to run and lead a job site
- Understands best practices to run a job-site
- Ability to effectively communicate with owners, sub-contractors, and other team members
- Organizational skills, including time management, delegation, and prioritization
- Understanding of construction equipment, including safe operating practices and signs of maintenance
What's on Offer
- Base Salary up to $110,000 to start
- Bonus Opportunity
- Company truck provided
- Company gas card
- 401k Match up to 6%
- Company cellphone
- Opportunity with a growing GC/Developer
- Clear career progression
- Company that puts emphasis on culture and work-life balance