- Senior Construction Project Manager
- Opportunity for Career Advancement with Nationally Top Ranked GC
About Our Client
- Top ranking and globally integrated construction and facility management firm. Entrusted by clients to deliver the projects that will build their futures. From sustainable building to the latest in Lean construction technology and management, above all else, they are advocates for their clients.
- Forward-thinking innovators with a hard-earned reputation for quality and dedication to excellence. Project Managers are given the experience to grow with a team that is continuously evolving and changing the building industry status quo.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Direct and supervise work of project administration, project superintendents, and engineers to establish operational priorities and maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc.
- Enforce project reporting requirements
- Manage critical issues
- Assume overall accountability for jobsite safety and quality
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in large commercial projects
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of Prolog, Microsoft Office (preferred)
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management.
- 5 years of experience in managing large programs with projects having construction values in excess of $25 million (not cumulative)
What's on Offer
- Full benefits package and 401K with company match
- Competitive compensation package
- Car Allowance
- Adoption into a company that treats its employees like family