- Opportunity to oversee high profile projects
- Extremely sought after profile
About Our Client
Our client is a Design-Build Developer located in the Twin Cities, currently involved in numerous high profile projects. Extensive project backlog and strong demand requires fast and immediate action with qualified candidates. The client is seeking an experienced Project Manager that can arrive and prove themselves worthy of more seniority and responsibility.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with owners, owner's representatives, architects, designers, property managers, consultants and subcontractors.
- Establish and maintain clear communication and delegation between all team members.
- Mentor, coach and train Assistant Project Managers.
- Financial management of all phases of projects (estimating, bidding, cost tracking to closeout).
- Attend pre-bid/site review meetings.
- Estimate construction budgets and review/prepare bid packages.
- Manage and lead meetings with clients, consultants and subcontractors.
- Monitor the performance of the project superintendents and ensure the highest industry standards are met by all subcontracted trades.
- Prepare and maintain project schedules and coordinate scope of work for all trades.
- Accountable for owner contracts, subcontracts, PO's, associated changes orders, etc.
- Coordinate and document weekly project site meetings.
- Manage all submissions and inspections required by governing agencies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Construction Management, Engineering, or Architecture
- 5+ years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- Experience with ground-up commercial projects
- Ability to run projects from inception through close-out
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary ($100,000-130,000)
- Ability to work on high profile projects
- Lucrative ESOP structure
- Health, Dental, Vision, etc
- 401k with company contributions
- Exceptional development opportunities
- Large project backlog
- 15 day PTO
- Maternity / Paternity leave
- Family oriented company culture
- Car allowance
- Company sponsored events / trips