- Large company with excellent culture - still get the smaller, family like feel.
- COMPETITIVE base salary, high bonus earning potential and great benefits.
About Our Client
- Family owned business for 90 years - Offices in Chicago, Milwaukee, Indiana, Ohio
- $1B+ in annual revenue
- Diverse project portfolio
- Excellent company culture and leadership in place
- Clear path to Senior Project Manager in place
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop a strong understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a 3 week look-ahead schedule for all activities on the job site.
- Facilitate and ensure company safety program.
- Create daily reports to submit to the Senior Project Manager or Prime Contractor.
- Review and adhere to project schedule.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all the equipment and material installed was submitted by a subcontractor.
- Assure good housekeeping across entire project site.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management.
- 5+ years of experience in construction project management.
- Having experience with both change orders and hard-bid estimates.
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC and electrical.
- Knowledge in commercial construction technology.
- Must be proficient in reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary up to $120K
- Bonus earning potential
- Full benefit package (Healthcare, Dental, Vision)
- 401K company match
- PTO (up to 3+ weeks starting)
- Company holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Cell phone/laptop and other tech
- Car allowance/company vehicle
- Excellent company culture
- Flexibility / great work/life balance
- Fast growth trajectory