Construction Project Manager - Commercial Retail - Northern, VA
Opportunity to lead your own projects.
Quick growth potential in to Upper Management.
About Our Client
My client is a well respected Mid-Atlantic General Contractor with over 30 years in business. They are an industry leader and grew from a small local residential company into an award winning multi regional commercial General Contractor. They started by building custom decks and single family homes throughout central Maryland. Later on they were awarded a commercial construction project and from there they never looked back. In short time they have expanded their services to Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Washington D.C. My client specializes in Retail, Office Interiors, Mixed-Use, Storage, Warehousing, Educational, Religious, and Healthcare projects.
Project Manager will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating high-level projects on a daily basis. The ability to think on your feet, communicate well with others, and lead by example are crucial towards the process in completing projects within budget and in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Reviewing and coordinating all plans regarding the projects specifics.
- Business development.
- Packaging and purchasing work.
- Safety Compliance Adherence.
- Schedule monitoring.
- Reviewing safety plans and pay applications from contractors.
- Oversee all activities of project from beginning to end.
Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 24 hours of submission. Should your profile be deemed suitable, you will be contacted promptly by Isaiah Bess for further discussion.
The Successful Applicant
The successful commercial Project Manager Qualifications are as follows:
- Strong track record with experience doing commercial ground up and remodels.
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Procore, Outlook
- OSHA 30 Certified.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to lead a group of individuals.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary, dependent on experience.
- Generous 401K plan, including company match.
- Competitive Paid Vacation Time
- Collaborative, team orientated environment, with a strong company culture and collective mission.
- Competitive health benefits.
- Opportunity to work in a growing and exciting business, with a solid financial position and ambitious growth plans.