- Opportunity to join a leading developer in Chicago
- Strong autonomy and growth within the company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading developer that has been around for 30+ years located in downtown Chicago. They are looking for an individual who works well as a team player but looking for long-term career growth and stability.
- Projects: luxury residential, multi-family, and hospitality
- Revenue: $500MM in the last 5 years
- Project Locations: Chicagoland
- Project Values: $100MM - $250MM+
- Culture: flexible and laid back culture
- Strong company growth and autonomy with on-going project pipeline
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
- Prepare individual packages for competitive bidding of all project work. Receive, analyze and clarify all bids. Make award recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in Construction, experience with multi-family, luxury residential or single family home projects preferred
- TI and ground-up experience needed
- Entrepreneurial background
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Salary Range: $90K - $105K (based heavily on experience)
- Work with a leading developer in downtown Chicago
- Competitive Benefits package including Health, Dental, and Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work/life balance
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- Strong growth potential in the company