- Huge growth potential and exciting project portfolio at one of Detroit's top GCs
- Competitive salary and great benefits
About Our Client
It is a mid to large-sized company that does a variety of projects in the commercial market, including ground-up and interior work. The majority of their projects are located in Metro Detroit and surrounding areas.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager/Estimator :
- Oversee projects from $100,000 - $10M.
- Experience in commercial, light industrial, Multi-family, Education.
- Communicate effectively with on-site superintendent and subcontractors with regard to project costs and scheduling needs
- Have the capacity to write proposals
- Establish project lead and represent company/project from the front
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager/Estimator (Construction) candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a similar field
- Diverse project background (commercial projects advantageous)
- Lead Project Management experience within commercial interiors general construction.
What's on Offer
- $80,000 - $110,000 + benefits
- Great family feel culture
- Upward growth within company
- Work life balance
Great opportunity to join a reputable, well-established company