Construction Project Manager - Ground Up School Experience
Working for a reputable general contractor here in Houston
Pipeline of Houston based Commercial Projects
About Our Client
- Working for a reputable General Contractor with a strong project pipeline with a focus on Education (K12) Projects
- One of the Top K12 Builders in the Houston area
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Obtaining relevant permits and licenses.
- Determining the necessary resources (time, cost, labor, materials) for each project.
- Providing guidance and supervision as required.
- Assessing the progress and performance of all workers involved.Performing detailed analyses and drawing up reports.
- Ensuring compliance with all building, safety, and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years in Commercial Construction specializing in School Projects and Municipal Projects
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certified
- Ability to successful manage all aspects of commercial projects including schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Collaboration with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Bonus structure
- Truck Allowance