- Opportunity to work on high-end interiors projects
- Opportunity to work with a well established general contractor
About Our Client
Our client is a well established commercial construction general contractor that focuses on a variety of interiors projects. This company has a great reputation and prides themselves on delivering high satisfaction from both customers and team members.
- Provide project leadership and establish, implement and support a proactive project safety culture
- Manage the development and review of bid packages to procure competitive subcontract proposals
- Manage job-site subcontractor meetings to ensure that the project goals are met
- Review monthly invoices and oversees documentation and approval needed to ensure timely funding for the project
- Lead the management of cost reporting including but not limited to contracts, purchase orders, and scope revisions to achieve defined project goals
- Ensure overall financial health of the project and project forecasts
- Represent our client in the subcontract negotiations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of experience as a Construction Project Manager.
- Experience managing healthcare projects is required.
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- Degree in Construction Science, Management, or related field
- Ability to successfully manage all aspects of the project including schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonus incentives
- Paid Health care
- 401k with match
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Technology allowance