- Upward mobility in a growing company
- Strong pipeline of Healthcare projects
About Our Client
Our client is a premier General Contractor that has been around for just over 10 years, and there has never been a better time to join. They have not only grown rapidly from a company and project standpoint but have grown a strong reputation for success in the market as well. The company values work-life balance just as much as experience and look to build relationships that go beyond the projects. Our client is currently seeking a motivated Project Manager to join their growing team as the business has been growing exponentially as of yet.
The business will consider anyone who is at the Project Manager level with a background in Healthcare Construction! Apply below for immediate consideration.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager - Healthcare - Louisville will:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor, and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in the development of the project.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager - Healthcare - Louisville will have the following:
- 7+ year's experience in Construction Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - Healthcare - Louisville will receive:
- Above market base salary
- Performance based bonus structure
- Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity for internal advancement