Construction Project Manager - Healthcare Projects
Large, high-profile projects - over $50 million in value!
Work with the leading mid-sized construction firm in the Boston area!
About Our Client
This client is a well-known general contractor in the greater Boston area and has grown in reputation as of late due to the high quality of their projects they have completed. They have grown their presence in the healthcare and life science sectors, and last year, they brought in about $250 million in revenue.
The Project Manager - Healthcare Projects will is responsible for:
- creating and managing the project schedule and budget to ensure that it completes on-time and on-budget
- reporting in to the Project Executive
- developing constant communication between superintendents, subcontractors, and other members of the project team
- work both on-site in a management role as well as office work
Apply today for immediate consideration within 48 hours.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager - Healthcare Projects has:
- previous project experience in large-scale commercial work is required
- worked on multifamily work in the past, either in the suburban or urban areas
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, civil engineering, or a related field (required)
- 5+ years in the construction industry
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - Healthcare Projects will receive:
- competitive base salary ranging from $90,000 to $120,000
- health/dental medical coverage
- a company vehicle
- 15 days paid time off
- 401k match
- gas reimbursement