Construction Project Manager (Healthcare)
Highly competent Project Manager to deliver healthcare construction projects.
Huge pipeline of works, including projects at major NY Hospital Systems.
About Our Client
Established in Manhattan over 30 years ago, our company was began as a specialist in commercial interiors specialist, and has grown into the preferred contractor for many of the nations largest Healthcare, Financial and Commercial Institutions.
Medium sized General Contractor, who have excellent reputation for safety, quality of work and professionalism when delivering a project.
We have partnered with some of the nations premier architectural, engineering and design firms to deliver iconic builds, and renovations of major commercial precincts.
Deep and varied pipeline of construction projects throughout New York City, Long Island and New Jersey.
Company culture of passionate construction people taking pride in constructing quality buildings and adding value to our clients' businesses.
Track record of winning work due to quality, and an ability to exceed expectations from clients and consultants.
Project Manager - Healthcare Construction:
- Working with the owner to determine Scopes of work, Timeline, and Budgets for new Projects
- Coordinating subcontractor bids and awarding contracts for each specialty trade
- Preparing contracts and negotiating revisions, changes and additions
- Collecting and submitting necessary permits immediately upon closing of new projects
- Establishing ongoing relationships with at least 3-5 of each specialty trade to build-out our internal Preferred Vendors
- Projects will typically range from $1m to $15m in size
- Project Managers handle 4-5 active projects at any time
- Will work in a team with a Project Executive or Senior PM and an Assistant PM
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- 5-10 years experience delivering healthcare construction projects from planning through to completion
- Project List including jobs in working hospital environment
- 4-year Bachelor Degree preferred (though not essential)
- Track record of creating profitability on projects
- Proven ability to work as part of a project team, as well as handle jobs on their own
- Experience in ground-up and residential projects
- Ability to be client-interfacing: owners, consultants, sub-contractor relationships
What's on Offer
In addition to a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience, we offer:
- Project Completion bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Discretionary Bonus