Construction Project Manager - Healthcare
Run a $200M Hospital Project
Excellent reputation in the industry
About Our Client
This general contractor, founded over 80 years ago, with offices in multiple locations across the US is looking for a Senior Project Manager to help manage their healthcare projects in Peoria.
- Project portfolio highlights: $150M/year in healthcare renovations, additions and maintenance as well as a $200M Cancer Treatment Center
- Size and Revenue: Around 1200 people across multiple offices (healthcare division in Central IL is growing to around $400M/year)
- Excellent Benefits Package: 401k match up to 5% and profit sharing (between 5-10%)
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Project Manager will:
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Preparing and submitting budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking reports.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Project Manager should have:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 5-10+ years of experience in Construction
- Experience leading healthcare projects and understanding the jargon
- Hospital construction a plus
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
The Senior Project Manager will recieve:
- Salaries ranging from $100,000-125,000 dependent on experience
- Little cost to candidate for insurance
- 401K match up to 4%
- Excellent bonus potential
- Relocation assistance for the right candidate
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing division and one of the biggest projects happening in Central IL