- Well-established Indiana GC with National reputation
- Notable project pipeline with steady backlog
About Our Client
Ability to join a long established firm, who are regular recognized by their clients as having the highest quality of work, professional, and able to turn their dreams into a reality. Our clients goal is to provide their employees with a safe, exciting environment the encourages growth through client partnerships rooted in integrity and the highest quality of service.
- Document control (RFIs, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- coordinate bid process with subcontractors
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Estimating and take off/s including conceptual budgets and self-performed work
- Business development/networking capabilities
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget, and quality goals
- Interact with clients with a business development mindset
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field.
- 5-12 years of experience in construction field.
- Previous Healthcare Construction Experience
- Project Management position with emphasis on pre-construction and estimating.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits - medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K contribution
- Opportunities to earn bonus
- Corporate wellness program
- heavy company investment in training