Construction Project Manager - Healthcare/Life Science Projects
Top 100 ENR continuing its strategic growth into new market sectors!
Total salary up to $150,000!
About Our Client
This firm is a Top 100 ENR firm nationally that brings in well over $2 billion annually. Their Boston office has been growing consistently over past decade and they are now seeking to develop their life science/healthcare division to make it a leading player in this market. They have secured a number of large projects to this point, and will continue to bid on this type of work into the future.
The Construction Project Manager - Healthcare/Life Science Projects is responsible for:
- Overseeing large-scale life science or healthcare projects in the Boston area
- Ensuring the project completes on time and on budget
- Managing a team of Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers
- Assuming responsibility on some business development for the team
Apply today for immediate consideration within 12 business hours.
The Successful Applicant
The right Construction Project Manager - Healthcare/Life Science Projects has:
- 7 years (minimum) experience in construction Project Management
- The ability to lead and manage a team effectively
- Extensive background in technical projects $4 million and up
- An interest in growing into a business development role in the near future
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager - Healthcare/Life Science Projects receives:
- base salary up to $160,000
- bonus salary package based on team achievement
- health/dental insurance
- 3 weeks vacation
- company car allowance