- A premier General Contractor with a large network of repeat clients!
- Join a Top 200 ENR award winning GC!
About Our Client
Our client is a top contractor in Raleigh, North Carolina. They are a wide spread GC that has created a strong footprint In the Carolinas over the past 50 years. They have won numerous awards for their projects and have developed great relationships with clients and subs in the markets they serve. They build office spaces, health care facilities, and industrial buildings, and education projects such as university classrooms, typically in the range of $5-$30M. There has been a significant amount of growth in their Raleigh market and they are currently looking to add to their great team due to this growth. If you are a Project Manager with experience leading commercial projects and are interested in joining a fantastic GC, please apply or contact Ryan directly at (617)428-0780.
The Construction Project Manager- K-12/Commercial Projects- Raleigh will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Review plans, specifications, and client requirements.
- Managing personnel development.
- Communicating job expectations, enforcing policies & procedures, and managing & coaching employees.
- Provide administrative guidance to the Site Superintendents
- Being a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Coordinate correspondence between the design and construction team
- Managing budget and financial reporting, interpreting and analyzing reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Project Manager- K-12/Commercial Projects- Raleigh will have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field strongly preferred
- 5+ years of total, progressive project management with a GC
- Applicable project management software knowledge
- People smarts and experience in a team-oriented environment
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager- K-12/Commercial Projects- Raleigh can expect:
- Base salary contingent on experience, ranging roughly $95,000-$130,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered