- Fast track your construction career with this growing contractor in Kansas City!
- Clear cut goals, bonus potential, and a collaborative leadership team.
About Our Client
Our client is an affordable housing and market rate apartment contractor headquartered in St. Louis, MO with a new and growing office in the downtown Kansas City area. They are looking to continue to growth and develop this office due to their consistent backlog of projects in Kansas City.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Reporting directly into the Vice President, the main duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
- Direct all construction activity and project planning processes
- Take lead on various meetings
- Lead client and project teams to ensure on-time/on-budget project completion
- Coordinate the delivery of materials and equipment to sites
- Work with Superintendents and field staff to coordinate project schedules
- Monitor project forecast and fulfill job costing responsibilities
- Develop and maintain successful client relationships
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior members of project team
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience managing projects with a general contractor
- Design Build experience is a plus
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Previous multifamily, senior living, or hospitality construction experience is preferred
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary upwards of $95,000 dependent upon experience level
- Negotiable vehicle allowance
- Full healthcare benefits
- Strong company culture and growth potential
- 401K plan with company match
- Clear-cut growth plan for all employees
- Flexible work environment