Construction Project Manager (Light industrial)
Access & exposure to leadership
Upwards growth structure
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing commercial construction company looking for an individual who works well as a team player. They are a successful company that focuses on providing excellent service achieving the results set forth by our clients.
- Project Portfolio: Distribution Centers, Light Industrial, Warehouses, Tilt Wall, Class A & B Office Space (All negotiated work)
- Size: Current headcount is 55-70 people
- Revenue: $200MM
- Project Locations: Chicagoland (Majority northern suburbs work with minimal work downtown)
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Preparing and submitting budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking reports.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 5-8 years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- TI and ground-up experience
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $95,000-$115,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Bonus Potential Based on Profit of Projects (Ex. $300K/year is 6%, up to 10%)
- Vehicle allowance($450/month)
- 100% healthcare paid for by employer
- 20 PTO Days, 10 Paid Holidays with Summer Fridays
- 401(k) with 5% company match