Construction Project Manager - Luxury Custom Home Builder
Top Custom Home Builder with an Expanding Project Pipeline for 2019
Opportunity to oversee High End Custom Home Construction from start to finish
About Our Client
My newest client is one of the most well known custom home builders in Charleston with projects all over the local market.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to play a large role in leading the construction arm of the company, and is interested in stepping onto the development side of the table. You will have the opportunity to work on projects starting at the conceptual design phase all the way through close-out, while serving as a mentor to junior team members. If this sounds like the sort of company you could see yourself joining, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Construction Project Manager - Luxury Custom Home Builder duties include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the safe and efficient execution of development projects
- Communicate with team members, clients, and subs in an effective manner - being able to adjust to various personalities
- Monitor job site to ensure that safety standards are being met and all employees are following the safety policies and procedures
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, under budget, and meeting productivity standards/expectations
- Prepare and update project budgets
- Understand the project design requirements as determined by project specific guidelines, tenant leases, or other contractual commitments
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience building custom homes
- Experience running Custom projects from concept to completion desired
What's on Offer
The Construction Construction Project Manager - Luxury Custom Home Builder will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonus potential based on individual performance
- Excellent benefits package
If you are interested, please click apply or give me a call at (617) 824-2661.