- Oversee a variety of commercial construction projects the Greater Milwaukee Area
- Competitive base salary up to $140K with high bonus potential
About Our Client
This client is a established well-known General Contractor in the Greater Milwaukee Area. They place a strong emphasis on positive company culture and are looking to grow their construction team with their ever growing pipeline. Our client has a track record for excellence based off of exceptional teamwork and phenomenal growth.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop a strong understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a 3 week look-ahead schedule for all activities on the job site.
- Facilitate and ensure company safety program.
- Create daily reports to submit to the Senior Project Manager or Prime Contractor.
- Review and adhere to project schedule.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all the equipment and material installed was submitted by a subcontractor.
- Assure good housekeeping across entire project site.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management.
- 5+ years of experience in construction project management.
- Having experience with both change orders and hard-bid estimates.
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC and electrical.
- Knowledge in commercial construction technology.
- Must be proficient in reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary up to $140K
- Bonus earning potential
- Full benefit package (Healthcare, Dental, Vision)
- 401K company match
- PTO (up to 3+ weeks starting)
- Company holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Cell phone/laptop and other tech
- Car allowance/company vehicle
- Excellent company culture
- Flexibility / great work/life balance
- Fast growth trajectory