- Great opportunity for career growth!
- High employee retention rate!
About Our Client
We are partnered with a reputable construction firm based out of Boston, Massachusetts.They have been in business for over 20 years, and have an excellent reputation in the market with over a 90% success rate with repeat clients!! They specialize in projects in the commercial, multi-family, and life-science space, both TI and Ground-Up projects $50M and above in value.This firm continues to grow in headcount as their backlog of projects increases. They are currently at 50+ employees, and did not layoff any employees during the COVID-19 pandemic. They have an excellent retention rate which leads to constant support and a family like atmosphere.
Submit your resume today and Olivia van Ravestyn will review within 48 hours of your submittal. If your application is deemed a match, she will reach out to you as soon as possible.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for:
- Managing daily staff assignments
- Solicitation, evaluation and selection of the architect and subcontractors
- Overseeing all submittals, RFIs, and change orders
- Talking a leadership role in project meetings
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports regarding the status of the project
The Successful Applicant
The right Construction Project Manager will have:
- at least 8 years of construction experience
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
- project experience with multifamily work
- Ground-Up experience
- strong verbal and written communication
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager will receive:
- base salary up to $120,000K
- company bonuses
- healthcare and dental insurance
- 401k plan
- 3-4 weeks vacation
- career development opportunities
- positive team culture