- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Growing team with backlog of projects through 2022
About Our Client
A highly successful General Contractor in the Michigan market is looking for a Project Manager to work on their Multifamily, Mixed-Use, and Commercial projects. They're committed to maintaining a family friendly culture for their employees and dedicated to making a positive impact in the Detroit community. They offer a plethora of growth opportunity as well as the ability to step into a leadership role quickly.
- Project Manager in all phases of construction
- Writes RFI's, submits for approval and distributes accordingly.
- Reviews and understands the subcontract documents as they apply to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Work with owner/client to provide updates, obtain approvals and complete change orders for scope of work revisions
- Assists with documenting changes; maintains project records, red line transfers and correspondence.
- Ensure all work is done in compliance with OSHA
- Monitor project costs to stay within budget
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Experience in Commercial, Mulitfamily, or Light Industrial Construction preferred; additional, relevant project experience will be considered
- BS in Construction Management or equivalent preferred
- Must have strong computer skills and be well versed in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Additional preference given if experienced in Microsoft Project, P6 Primavera, Cosential, On-Screen Takeoff
What's on Offer
- Base salary starting at $80-$110k based on experience
- High bonus potential
- Medical, dental, vision
- Excellent company culture with high employee retention
- 401(k) with 5% match
- $600/month vehicle allowance